Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chunky Hats

So, an old friend of mine has started a business making cute, adorable little (and big, if you'd like one of your own!) hats! It's called Chunky Hats, and if your child has a head, you should check it out.


Made to order crochet hats, starting at $5.00!
Shipping:
1 Item- $3.00
2 Items- $5.00
3+Items-  Free



These are just a few of the cute items for sale:









This one is actually my favorite, and I want matching ones for my son and I.


Chunky Letters - $2.50 Each or 2 for $5
Can be made in any color(s) and letter
Flowers will vary but they will match your choice of colors.
7" Tall
These items are homemade, (made with love!) They could be passed down, passed around.  I think everyone needs to know about these, so spread the word!

Email is: Chunkyhats@aol.com
Facebook Page: www,facebook.com/ChunkyHats

No comments:

Post a Comment