Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jamberry Nails Part 2

I finally got my Jamberry Nails in the mail! Well, I say finally, but it was only about 2 weeks after I ordered them, it's just taken me a while to get to them, because I had to make time.

I ordered the Sheet Music, and they are just as cute as you would imagine!

If you don't have about a half hour, (or hour, in my case) then I wouldn't suggest taking on the project.

They're basically heat- activated stickers, that last for about 2 weeks on your finger nails, and even longer on your toe nails!

You DO need to have a few things of your own in order to do this:
  • Nail File
  • Nail Scissors
  • Cuticle Pusher
  • Nail Buffer
  • Nail Polish Remover 
  • Hair Dryer

 I didn't have a cuticle pusher (if that's what it's called?) or and nail buffer, but I managed with what I had.
My nails!

Jamberry Nails are also nice for you parents with young girls that want their nails done! They're not nail polish, so it's completely safe, in that aspect. You do, however, need to hold a hair dryer on each nail for a few seconds, a couple of times, and they might not like that, too much.

Also, if you are able to get your young child to sit in one place for 30 minutes while you work on these, then you are magical.

I would suggest these nail shields, (as they're called) to anyone, young or old! They have SO many different styles to choose from!


Side Note: N loved this, because he played video games the whole time I worked on these.

This is my friend Lisa's personal web site where you can order them from: www.hotnsnazzy.jamberrynails.com

No comments:

Post a Comment